Sometimes, we want our hair out of the way, but the average ponytail seems a little too boring. This look is inspired by the girl who demands a double take, without using heat or an abundance of product to achieve a “look at me” style!
As much as I prefer this look on the side, it looks great in the middle as well. Play around and find what works for you and your length.
1. Our model here is the beautiful Azja Rane and this girl has some serious hair
2. Start by splitting the hair into two sections
3. Tie a knot
4. Length permitting, tie a second knot
5. Secure with a elastic band (preferably clear)
6. Loosen knots and cover elastic
7. BAM! Simple yet glamorous
As always, I love receiving pics of you guys trying these tutorials yourselves! Keep ‘em comin!