If you’re a regular reader than you know I’m constantly packing and unpacking! In the past five weeks, I’ve been to Orlando, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, home to Chicago, and I’m leaving in less than 12 hours for Florida again. Needless to say, I should be packing… therefore I am blogging.
Above are photos from last week in Los Angeles, (click to enlarge). Just a glimpse into a buying trip for our store Bonnie & Clyde in Clarkston, MI. (Website coming soon EEE!) It was a super chill show and quick trip, but successful nonetheless!
- Arrows. Arrows. Arrows.
- Mini skulls. Some even smile!
- Sheer. Everythingggg is sheer.
- Hi-lo hems, which I’ve stressed before.
- Collars. Peter pan, oversized, bling, anything!
- PASTELS. The softness just screams money doesn’t it?
- Mixing prints with bold colors or other prints