THINGS I LEARNED THIS WEEK:
- I need my friends, and the laughter we share
- Wearing my beats on my way to work= a better day
- Keratase’s new oil for damaged hair is my new best friend
- Being booked with weddings through NYE makes me feel downright awesome
- My clients trust me with the private details of their lives, and this is an honor, a goosebump worthy honor
- When your building notifies you your water will be turned off on Thursday morning, they’re not bluffing
- Gilt bar has the best caesar salad in Chicago
- My boyfriend will always be a kid… he had a longboard and tambourine delivered to the apartment
- I feel better with extensions in!
- I deserve a monthly massage… and so do you
Have a perfect Friday!
P.S. Congrats to Rachel W. for winning the $50 gift card on the facebook page today :)
…yesterday I felt like Ben Stiller.
He’s always in those awful scenarios of awkward and polite with undeniable “get me out of here” facial expressions. But now it’s tomorrow, and I’m here with you after a great day of girl time, and yesterday is fading behind me. It’s pretty cool that every 24 hours we get a fresh start innit?
Today my girls and I had a fabulous lunch date outside. The weather has finally simmered down to perfection and we had lots of catching up to do. I have the most beautiful girlfriends- (INSIDE & OUT)- and couldn’t help but play paparazzi to share their looks with you! (The images are being stubborn, so to view them full size please click to enlarge.)
Erin’s the cute lil blonde thing. She’s a sweetheart from the west side of Michigan who’s hair is getting LONG for her upcoming wedding. (Can’t WAIT to do it for her big day!)
What’s Erin wearing? Brace. Yourself.
- Tory Burch shades
- J Crew Scarf
- Scoop Dress
- Marc Jacobs handbag
- Michele watch
- Pandora & David Yurman bracelets
- J Crew flats
- Engagement rock of your dreams
Danielle is the sassy Rastafarian princess I can’t get enough of. She’s a self proclaimed mexibilly. A mexican hillbilly from Indiana. A hot trendy perf one.
What’s Nelly wearing? Get excited.
- Ralph Lauren shades
- Urban Outfitters tank
- Urban Outfitters tie dye tank
- Urban Outfitters necklace
- Victoria’s Secret denim
- Joan & David wedges
- Ivanka Trump handbag
Every single one of my girlfriends has their own look. Erin is poster BCBG and Danielle is poster Planet Blue. These girls got it goin on- with their own personal flavor. How would your friends describe your style?
Hope your day was just as full of friendship.