My week began with an amazing brunch and shopping girls day! Throughout the week I attempted long boarding, taught color class, was booked solid, took an editorial styling class, rocked princess hair, and got my color done. I even got to hang with some amazing clients turned friends. October’s off to a great start! (..maybe it’s because Dexter and Homeland are back…)
The best part is, my week’s got nothin on this weekend. Tomorrow morning I can’t wait to wake to head to the Trump and glamorize my sweet friend Erin and her girls. Tomorrow’s wedding will be one for the record books, and you knowwww I’ll be posting pictures!
What are your weekend plans? Hope you had a great week too!
P.S. Since we’re on the wedding subject, check these out!
THINGS I LEARNED THIS WEEK:
- I need my friends, and the laughter we share
- Wearing my beats on my way to work= a better day
- Keratase’s new oil for damaged hair is my new best friend
- Being booked with weddings through NYE makes me feel downright awesome
- My clients trust me with the private details of their lives, and this is an honor, a goosebump worthy honor
- When your building notifies you your water will be turned off on Thursday morning, they’re not bluffing
- Gilt bar has the best caesar salad in Chicago
- My boyfriend will always be a kid… he had a longboard and tambourine delivered to the apartment
- I feel better with extensions in!
- I deserve a monthly massage… and so do you
Have a perfect Friday!
P.S. Congrats to Rachel W. for winning the $50 gift card on the facebook page today :)